08 Aug GUILT FREE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
Cheers to a delicious holiday and happy Women’s Month! There are so many ways to celebrate a long weekend but my fave is with some Strawberry N-Ice Cream! ?
As you girls know, I am a huge sweets gal, I definitely enjoy indulging now and again — especially when it’s in a guilt-free way like this delish nice cream!
Serves 6 – 280Calories, 22 carbs, 24 fat, 1 protein, 7 sugar per serving
- 3 cups frozen strawberries, hulled
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk or cream*
- ½ cup stevia / xylitol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Throw all ingredients into your blender / Nutri Bullet and blend it up!
- Freeze for at least an hour for optimal ice cream texture
- Scoop it up and enjoy!
*Pro tip: Put plant milk (or cream) in the fridge overnight prior to using it
Seriously, how good does that sound? Well, it tastes just as good! A feast for the eyes and the tastebuds! ?
So, on this delicious long weekend, remember to treat yoself! Share your nice cream bowls on IG so I can see you enjoy the treat, too!